In the spirit of Christmas, Maxim
published their "Holiday Gift Guide"
. I post my own Holiday Gift Guide(s) every year (look below for mine)
and thought I'd kick it off with M
. From utterly ridiculous to fun and brilliant ideas like....
- 2010 Audi R85.2 ($146,000) ....a stocking stuff, you know? (DOH!)
- Logitech Squeezebox Radio ($199) ....2.4" color LCD screen and speaker loud enough to rouse the cops, extremely compact. Streams endless tunes via wi-fi from internet radio, subscriber music services and iTunes collection.
- Olympus E-P1 candid camera ($799) ....retro looking digicam boasts high-tech SLR specs: 12.3 megapixel, HD resolution, HD video and aresenal of interchangable lenses
- Sennheiser HD 428 headphones ($99) .....big, bassy, lightweight headphones designed for portable players, even your tiny MP3 will sound like audio gold.
- Ralph Lauren Holiday Sweater ($495) ....they even have special holiday sweaters for your DOG! ~wink~
- Zune HD ($218 +$15/mo) ....gets you all the music you can download, which makes this product FAR superior to the Apple iPod! (PC has this and *LOVES* it, he's an Apple die-hard but swears by this)
- Black & Decker Ready Wrench ($30) ....each end of the cool tool rotates to present 16 different socket sizes, eliminating the space, organization and effort required by the traditional ratchet set. A tool that actually makes you look like less of one! ;)
- PeaCoat ($1,250) ....Italian fashion by Calvin Klein, meant to turn any man into a dapper gentleman, hey what man doesn't need a twelve hundred dollar coat?!
- Beer of the Month Club (from $21) ....sends you a dozen 12-oz beers a month from a selection of over 1,000 US and international microbrews.
- Rugby Robe ($50) ....herringbone trim with a sporty hood and cotton exterior says "classy but tough".
- Polaris RUSH ($10,299) ....RUSH's progressive suspension will save your ass- and increase your odds of hooking up with the mountain girl seated behind you.
- TwitterPeek ($98) ....this gadget has just one purpose- to let you spastically update your Twitter feed from anywhere. Life time service for an additional $99 and you'll never feel alone again! (um...really????? this scares and worries me on SO many levels.....lol)
- HP DreamScreen ($250- "10") ....syncs wirelessly with your PC to stream photos, videos, music, even your FB status.
- Patron (from $59) ....comes in a variety of flavors and varities! Seriously, a gift no one could pass up!
******Every year I post a list of gift ideas and since it's the first week of December I thought I would continue tradition. This is the 'mostly tame' list of what I consider practical, GREAT gifts.
***For the hairy man on your list....The Razorba [ray-zor-buh] is the convenient, do-it-yourself, painless, embarrassment-free, solution to back hair. 100% guaranteed!
"Let's face it, back hair on a man isn't attractive. It's the equivalent of a woman with hairy legs. But for men, there is no easy way to rid yourself of back hair, until now."
Back hair solved!
***Sip and solute...Operation Home FrontSoldiers Spirit-
Some of the cash you drop for this bourbon (Jim Beam
) will provide military families with scholarships, financial aid and counseling.
***The gift that keeps on giving....Cigar of the Month Club
Microbrewed Beer of the Month ClubBeer of the Month Club
Don't like beer? They have clubs for cake, wine, bbq sauce, cheese, chocolate, cookie, coffee, ice cream, pasta, salsa, hot sauce....you get the idea.Pajama Gram
Fun, feminine, classic, flirty, comfy, flannel, silk, satin....hey, you name it, they GOT IT! Even sizes from xs-3x. Not just for women either. They have men, kids, family sets. Check them out!
***Of course a favorite of mine...
How can you go wrong with the Lingerie of the Month
! Any of you men out there, DO THIS. I think this is SUCH an excellent gift. For your girl to be surprised with a new pretty thing each month.... *swoon*
OrPanty-of-the-Month ClubOther Gift of the Month Lingerie Programs
***You know what is on MY list....Mimi Holliday
Oh. be. still. my. beating. heart. My newest
love. (unfortunately the polka dot stuff is sold out and can not be found anywhere. *HUMPF*)(I did find some made to order vintage styling panties from a seller on Etsy that are very similar to these though!)Victoria's Secret
There's something for every girl...
My favorite button to click and lust over right now is : "WHAT'S SEXY NOW"
But they also have some of the best jammies
. I seriously *heart* their PJ's.Betsey Johnson
makes some fabulous stuff. I gush about her shoes, but she also has handbags!, dresses!!, and....LINGERIE!!!!
you should support the Sex Work Awareness Project. Twelve of NYC's most dynamic literary and sex positive women participated this year. Great cause and awesome calendar. C'mon, we ALL need calendars come January 1st!
2010 NYC Sex Bloggers Calendar
Several more products I love, love, love and swear by that would make excellent Stocking Stuffers
Hell, gift cards!!!!Bliss Body Butter
....this stuff is like *heaven* in a bottle. It goes on so light and creamy, absorbs quickly leaving a silky smooth feeling. What I love most is I have very sensitive skin and have to be super careful that the lotion I use is A
- thick enough to battle our very dry winters that suck the moisture out of you and B
- fragrance/chemical free so that I don't break out in hives (lovely, I know....)
They also have something called Philospophy
, featuring exclusive collections of delicious luxuries like "The Bake Shoppe" (Pink Frosted and Raspberry Mouse Shampoo/Shower Gel/Bubble Bath, Raspberry Mouse Flavored Lip Shine, Sweet Creamy Frosting Body Lotion)
, "The Winter Escape" (Hot Cocoa Showe Gel, Marshmellow Lip Shine, Body Souffle)
, plus MANY more.
Sephora Brilliant Shine Lip Gloss
I *hate* lip gloss that leaves your lips sticky and ultimately dried out. This stuff does *NOT*. It smells great, long lasting, colors (and there are a TON to choose from)
are subtle and once applied you forget about it. Hey, low maintenance lip gloss- my favorite!e.l.f. Lip Gloss
Many different shades/colors and types. Sold at Target or many different places online. The best thing about this product is it's great stuff AND super inexpensive.
Through out the month I'll be posting more Holiday Gift Ideas, from naughty to oh-hell-no (lol)
. Keep an eye out!
For those interested, here is last year's list-2008/2007 Gift Ideas
Enjoy your Saturday!(vi.sualize.us)